Features: Client side generation of vihuela chords with the ability to instantiate several chord representations to create custom chord charts.
- OS: Ubuntu and Mac OS
- Servers: Ngnix, Apache
- Databases: MongoDB, MySQL, Oracle, DB2
- Formats: XML and JSON
- Frameworks, Libraries, and Tools: NodeJS, ExpressJS, VueJS, EmberJS, AngularJS, Handlebars, Underscore, jQuery
- Services: Digital Ocean, AWS
- Patterns and Architectures: REST API, MVC, SOA, AJAX
- Drive the development, build, and release of Planet of the Apps; Apple's first original content App.
- Drive the development, build, and release of iTunes Extras; an App that facilitates third-party preview of video products on iTunes.
- Model, design, and implement video media catalog validation, recommendation, and content curation solutions.
- Drive documentation and iOS/tvOS/Web sample applications for client integrations and feature development.
- Global on site partner relationship and implementation, standardization, and integration management with the world's leading content providers (Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, HBO, Showtime, NRK, Sky, and many more) to adopt Apple's iOS/tvOS/Web Video platform and services: Universal Search, TV App, and Single SignOn.
- Lead Web personalization and data enrichment solutions and integrations for Global B2B clients (Oracle, MongDB, Adobe, Dell)
- Modeled, designed, and implemented custom plugins for top Content Management Systems (Wordpress, Drupal, Sitefinity)
- On site Customer Success technology lead and contact.
- Managed iOS and Android App Ad integrations with Global mobile App partners (EA, Supercell, Tango)
- Key contributor on Ad network integrations with leading publishers (Facebook, Yahoo)
- On site Partner and Customer Success technology lead and contact.
- Modeled, designed, and implemented custom Customer Relationship Management widgets and forms.
- Modeled, designed, and implemented backend solutions for document crawling, processing, indexing, and search.
- Lead client integrations and custom solutions across various industries (City of San Francisco, Sprint, Sears, Verint Systems)
- Modeled, designed, and implemented new features and product enhancements for enterprise web applications.
- Lead configuration of server clusters and instances, connection pools, and SQL query optimization in support of new features and deployments.
- Collaborated on iPhone app that pioneered mobile check deposits.
- Lead strategic collaboration with internal and external partners and contractors.
- Provided production support, documentation, and reporting.
- Founded, managed, represented and positioned a 10 piece Mariachi ensemble in high demand.
- Lead and managed branding, marketing, and contract process automation.
- Served the Technology needs such as Social Media, Website, and Search Engine Optimization
Passion driven projects intersecting Music and Technology.
Features: Facebook, Instagram, Yelp, and YouTube API integrations to drive all the website's content dynamically.
Features: A web application that utilizes the Groove Music API and websockets to encourage a realtime song collaboration experience for social gatherings.
Features: A web application that allows musicians to register for Mariachi conferences available through out the U.S, Mexico, and Latin America establishing connections and tracking.